WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains native and Manhattan College men's basketball coach Steve Masiello believes that the adversity he has faced during a recent resume controversy has been the best thing that could have happened to him, according to a report by USA Today.
Masiello, who starred at The Harvey School in Katonah, had accepted an offer to be South Florida's head coach, but after a background check revealed his resume was falsified to state he had graduated from the University of Kentucky, the offer was rescinded.
Masiello was able to remain as Manhattan College coach by satisfying the school's condition that he complete his degree requirements.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pound Ridge
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Heavy Storms Make Their Way Through Westchester