WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains native and Manhattan College men's basketball coach Steve Masiello believes that the adversity he has faced during a recent resume controversy has been the best thing that could have happened to him, according to a report by USA Today.
Masiello, who starred at The Harvey School in Katonah, had accepted an offer to be South Florida's head coach, but after a background check revealed his resume was falsified to state he had graduated from the University of Kentucky, the offer was rescinded.
Masiello was able to remain as Manhattan College coach by satisfying the school's condition that he complete his degree requirements.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Dow, De Palma Vie For Pound Ridge Board Seat In Special Race
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Pound Ridge Must Prepare
- 5 I-684 Exit Ramp Reopens After Overturned Tractor Trailer Causes Closure