PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pace University women's swimming and diving team concluded its run at the Metropolitan Conference Championships with three placements in the evening finals on Sunday, Feb. 16 at Rutgers University in Piscataway, N.J.
Freshman Kaitlyn Fitzgerald placed 18th in the 200-yard backstroke with a time of 2:14.37, and dropped three seconds off her preliminary time and more than five seconds from her best time.
Sophomore Kaitlyn Siriano finished in 20th for the event with 2:16.35, and created a new personal best by more than seven seconds.
Junior Hannah Oleksak came in 24th in the 100 freestyle with a time of 56.94. Additionally, Oleksak had personal best time of 2:15.95 for the 200-yard individual medley.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Bedford Estate
- 2 Catherine Zeta-Jones Seeks Apartment Conversion At Bedford Hills Estate
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Cross River Gateway To Ward Pound Ridge Among Noteworthy Westchester Facts