PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pace University softball will open its season with a doubleheader at Wilmington University in Delaware on Sunday, March 2, at noon.
This will be the first time the two schools play against each other.
Last season, Hana Wright led the Setters with a .350 batting average and four home runs and was named to the Northeast-10 second team as a catcher. Jeane Drury led the team with 11 doubles, 14 stolen bases and 24 runs scored and second on the team with a .345 average. Natalie Gellos posted a season-best 21 RBIs for the Setters last season.
The softball program also saw a major milestone midway through the 2013 season as head coach Claudia Stabile posted her 600th career victory with a doubleheader sweep over Assumption College.
Stabile ranks 25th among active and winning coaches in Division II and is among the top-50 all-time in Division II history in victories.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Fox Lane, John Jay Rank Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 Bedford Central Faces $2.6M Deficit For 2015-16 School Year
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Pound Ridge Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero
- 5 Bedford Central, Katonah-Lewisboro Schools Will Have Delayed Starts