PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Reggie Garrett will be joining the staff of Pace University football as the defensive backs coach for the 2014 season.
Garrett comes to Pace after coaching one season at the University of Rhode Island.
Garrett served as the cornerbacks coach for the Rams in 2013 and assisted in defensive film breakdown. Additionally, he created scouting reports for defensive players, ran film sessions and assisted with practices and game days.
Garrett was a four-year player for Norfolk State University from 2009-2012, and converted from quarterback to wide receiver in his sophomore season.
He finished his career with 73 receptions for 815 yards with three touchdowns in 29 games played at Norfolk State.
Garrett earned his Bachelor's Degree from Norfolk State in December 2012 in Building Construction Technology.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Fire Destroys Multi-Million Dollar Home On Horse Farm In Pound Ridge
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 State Police Charge Pair In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint
- 4 Man In Custody After Assaulting Trooper, Leading To Two-State Chase
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Pound Ridge