NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Running back Ray Rice of the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens will attend a victory rally Saturday morning in New Rochelle honoring the city's hometown hero.
The rally is slated for 10:30 a.m. on the front steps of City Hall, 515 North Ave., and residents are invited to show their support and wear purple for pride.
“So many residents of New Rochelle are eager to demonstrate their admiration for Ray’s accomplishments," Mayor Noam Bramson said in a statement. "This community rally will be an opportunity for us all to offer our congratulations to our hometown hero.”
- 1 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 2 Heavy Rain Headed To Pound Ridge, Thunderstorms Possible
- 3 Open Houses In Pound Ridge This Weekend
- 4 Pound Ridge Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms
- 5 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended