KATONAH, N.Y. -- Christian Heritage rallied from a big early deficit to defeat The Harvey School, 59-55, in a boys basketball game in Trumbull, Conn.
Jake Cohn of Pound Ridge led Harvey with 17 points. Evan Roteman, a freshman from Chappaqua, added 13. Senior Deshawn Hilliard had 10 points and 15 rebounds.
Harvey led 17-4 early before Christian Heritage rallied to climb within 35-30 at halftime. Christian Heritage took the lead with 4:30 remaining and was paced in its comeback by Ryan Conlan, who scored 29 points.
Harvey is 8-10 overall and 4-4 in the Housatonic Valley Athletic League. Harvey hosts Watkinson on Saturday at 1 p.m., and will be preceded by a ceremony to honor the team’s seniors.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 National Weather Service: Pound Ridge's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Pound Ridge Car Enthusiasts Flock To 12th Annual Tom Pisco Car Show
- 4 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 5 Mount Kisco Medical Group Partners With Mount Sinai Health System