POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Two Pound Ridge residents were honored with outstanding student achievement awards at Connecticut College.
Renna Gottlieb, a Pound Ridge resident, was awarded the Gender and Women's Studies Award for Feminist Collective Action.
Ari Brenner, also a Pound Ridge resident, was awarded the Ernest C. Schlesinger Award.
At the ceremony, the awards were presented by college President Katherine Bergeron and Carolyn C. Denard, dean of the college. Anthony Graesch, assistant professor of anthropology, gave the keynote address.
- 1 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 2 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 4 Pound Ridge’s Harvest Festival Planning, Celebration Tops Week's News
- 5 Westchester Officials Suggest Pulverizing, Not Piling Leaves