POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Two Pound Ridge residents were honored with outstanding student achievement awards at Connecticut College.
Renna Gottlieb, a Pound Ridge resident, was awarded the Gender and Women's Studies Award for Feminist Collective Action.
Ari Brenner, also a Pound Ridge resident, was awarded the Ernest C. Schlesinger Award.
At the ceremony, the awards were presented by college President Katherine Bergeron and Carolyn C. Denard, dean of the college. Anthony Graesch, assistant professor of anthropology, gave the keynote address.
- 1 Pound Ridge Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Pound Ridge To Resign
- 5 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M