POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Two Pound Ridge residents were honored with outstanding student achievement awards at Connecticut College.
Renna Gottlieb, a Pound Ridge resident, was awarded the Gender and Women's Studies Award for Feminist Collective Action.
Ari Brenner, also a Pound Ridge resident, was awarded the Ernest C. Schlesinger Award.
At the ceremony, the awards were presented by college President Katherine Bergeron and Carolyn C. Denard, dean of the college. Anthony Graesch, assistant professor of anthropology, gave the keynote address.
- 1 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 2 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 3 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 4 75 World War II Heroes Take Honor Flight From White Plains To Washington
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday