POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Two Pound Ridge residents were honored with outstanding student achievement awards at Connecticut College.
Renna Gottlieb, a Pound Ridge resident, was awarded the Gender and Women's Studies Award for Feminist Collective Action.
Ari Brenner, also a Pound Ridge resident, was awarded the Ernest C. Schlesinger Award.
At the ceremony, the awards were presented by college President Katherine Bergeron and Carolyn C. Denard, dean of the college. Anthony Graesch, assistant professor of anthropology, gave the keynote address.
- 1 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pound Ridge
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Heavy Storms Make Their Way Through Westchester
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies