POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Two Pound Ridge residents were honored with outstanding student achievement awards at Connecticut College.
Renna Gottlieb, a Pound Ridge resident, was awarded the Gender and Women's Studies Award for Feminist Collective Action.
Ari Brenner, also a Pound Ridge resident, was awarded the Ernest C. Schlesinger Award.
At the ceremony, the awards were presented by college President Katherine Bergeron and Carolyn C. Denard, dean of the college. Anthony Graesch, assistant professor of anthropology, gave the keynote address.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 2 Pound Ridge Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Fox Lane Diver Suffers Concussion At State Championships
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Katonah-Lewisboro, Bedford School Districts Will Be Closed Wednesday