POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – Fourth- and fifth-grade students will present the results of their scientific investigations and inventions at the Pound Ridge Elementary School’s Annual Science Expo on Thursday, April 4, from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
The purpose of the Expo is to engage children in the scientific method, so they acquire deeper insight into a given concept and use problem-solving skills to find solutions. For the last several weeks, parents have been assisting students during lunch hours and recess periods.
The end results of these scientific investigations will be exhibited at the Expo. “Visiting scientists,” such as administrators, teachers and community members, will make special appearances to evaluate and admire the work.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 3 Maintenance Work Results In I-684 Lane Closures
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes Pound Ridge