POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – Fourth- and fifth-grade students will present the results of their scientific investigations and inventions at the Pound Ridge Elementary School’s Annual Science Expo on Thursday, April 4, from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
The purpose of the Expo is to engage children in the scientific method, so they acquire deeper insight into a given concept and use problem-solving skills to find solutions. For the last several weeks, parents have been assisting students during lunch hours and recess periods.
The end results of these scientific investigations will be exhibited at the Expo. “Visiting scientists,” such as administrators, teachers and community members, will make special appearances to evaluate and admire the work.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 2 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 3 Pound Ridge Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Katonah-Lewisboro, Bedford School Districts Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 5 Fallen Pole, Power Cables Result In Route 22 Closure