KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Katonah-Lewisboro School District Drug Abuse Prevention Council will host an effective parenting workshop series for parents and caregivers on Saturday, Jan. 25, Sunday Feb. 2, and Saturday, Feb. 8 from 9:30 a.m. until noon.
There is no charge for this series and it will be facilitated by Patricia Warble.
To register, email Warble at PWarble@aol.com. For more information, call 914-234-3227.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124
- 3 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 4 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 5 Woman, 23, Is Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop