KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Katonah-Lewisboro School District Drug Abuse Prevention Council will host an effective parenting workshop series for parents and caregivers on Saturday, Jan. 25, Sunday Feb. 2, and Saturday, Feb. 8 from 9:30 a.m. until noon.
There is no charge for this series and it will be facilitated by Patricia Warble.
To register, email Warble at PWarble@aol.com. For more information, call 914-234-3227.
- 1 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Pound Ridge Skies Sunday
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 4 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 5 Pound Ridge’s Harvest Festival Planning, Celebration Tops Week's News