KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Katonah-Lewisboro School District Drug Abuse Prevention Council will host an effective parenting workshop series for parents and caregivers on Saturday, Jan. 25, Sunday Feb. 2, and Saturday, Feb. 8 from 9:30 a.m. until noon.
There is no charge for this series and it will be facilitated by Patricia Warble.
To register, email Warble at PWarble@aol.com. For more information, call 914-234-3227.
- 1 Fox Lane, John Jay Rank Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 Bedford Central Faces $2.6M Deficit For 2015-16 School Year
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Pound Ridge Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero
- 5 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Pound Ridge