KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Katonah-Lewisboro School District Drug Abuse Prevention Council will host an effective parenting workshop series for parents and caregivers on Saturday, Jan. 25, Sunday Feb. 2, and Saturday, Feb. 8 from 9:30 a.m. until noon.
There is no charge for this series and it will be facilitated by Patricia Warble.
To register, email Warble at PWarble@aol.com. For more information, call 914-234-3227.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes Pound Ridge
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report