KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Katonah-Lewisboro School District Drug Abuse Prevention Council will host an effective parenting workshop series for parents and caregivers on Saturday, Jan. 25, Sunday Feb. 2, and Saturday, Feb. 8 from 9:30 a.m. until noon.
There is no charge for this series and it will be facilitated by Patricia Warble.
To register, email Warble at PWarble@aol.com. For more information, call 914-234-3227.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Letter: Democrat Favors Dow For Pound Ridge Town Board
- 4 State Senate Candidates Murphy, Wagner Trade Barbs At Forum
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Pound Ridge Must Prepare