CROSS RIVER, N.Y. -- The Katonah-Lewisboro school board is scheduled to get an enrollment update at its meeting on Thursday, July 24.
The meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. in the library of John Jay High School, 60 N. Salem Road.
The Setpember 2014 update is significant because of declining enrollment. As Daily Voice previously reported, that was a reason for the board's vote to close Lewisboro Elementary School.
The demographer's findings were met with skepticism in a petition seeking to overturn the school board's decision to close the school, according to a March Daily Voice story.
The meeting agenda is available here, although no presentation copy is included with the enrollment update section.
- 1 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Woman, 23, Is Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop