CROSS RIVER, N.Y. -- The Katonah-Lewisboro school board is scheduled to get an enrollment update at its meeting on Thursday, July 24.
The meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. in the library of John Jay High School, 60 N. Salem Road.
The Setpember 2014 update is significant because of declining enrollment. As Daily Voice previously reported, that was a reason for the board's vote to close Lewisboro Elementary School.
The demographer's findings were met with skepticism in a petition seeking to overturn the school board's decision to close the school, according to a March Daily Voice story.
The meeting agenda is available here, although no presentation copy is included with the enrollment update section.
- 1 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 2 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 3 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 4 75 World War II Heroes Take Honor Flight From White Plains To Washington
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday