CROSS RIVER, N.Y. -- The Katonah-Lewisboro school board is scheduled to get an enrollment update at its meeting on Thursday, July 24.
The meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. in the library of John Jay High School, 60 N. Salem Road.
The Setpember 2014 update is significant because of declining enrollment. As Daily Voice previously reported, that was a reason for the board's vote to close Lewisboro Elementary School.
The demographer's findings were met with skepticism in a petition seeking to overturn the school board's decision to close the school, according to a March Daily Voice story.
The meeting agenda is available here, although no presentation copy is included with the enrollment update section.
- 1 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pound Ridge
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Heavy Storms Make Their Way Through Westchester
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies