POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- A five-bedroom home at 151 Lower Shad Road will be auctioned to recover a $1.3 million mortgage default on Wednesday, Sept. 10, according to a report by Lohud.com.
The home is owned by Jaison Joseph, who defaulted on his loan in 2009, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 2 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 3 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 4 75 World War II Heroes Take Honor Flight From White Plains To Washington
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday