POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- A five-bedroom home at 151 Lower Shad Road will be auctioned to recover a $1.3 million mortgage default on Wednesday, Sept. 10, according to a report by Lohud.com.
The home is owned by Jaison Joseph, who defaulted on his loan in 2009, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 2 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 3 Pound Ridge Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Katonah-Lewisboro, Bedford School Districts Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 5 Fallen Pole, Power Cables Result In Route 22 Closure