POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- A five-bedroom home at 151 Lower Shad Road will be auctioned to recover a $1.3 million mortgage default on Wednesday, Sept. 10, according to a report by Lohud.com.
The home is owned by Jaison Joseph, who defaulted on his loan in 2009, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Bedford Estate
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 New Canaan Man, 48, Arrested On Child Sex Assault Charge
- 4 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 5 New Map Shows Risk Of Catching Lyme Disease