POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- A five-bedroom home at 151 Lower Shad Road will be auctioned to recover a $1.3 million mortgage default on Wednesday, Sept. 10, according to a report by Lohud.com.
The home is owned by Jaison Joseph, who defaulted on his loan in 2009, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge
- 4 Peace Corps Worker From Pound Ridge Aids Farmers In Nepal
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion