POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- A five-bedroom home at 151 Lower Shad Road will be auctioned to recover a $1.3 million mortgage default on Wednesday, Sept. 10, according to a report by Lohud.com.
The home is owned by Jaison Joseph, who defaulted on his loan in 2009, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Pound Ridge Must Prepare
- 4 I-684 Exit Ramp Reopens After Overturned Tractor Trailer Causes Closure
- 5 State Senate Candidates Murphy, Wagner Trade Barbs At Forum