POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- A five-bedroom home at 151 Lower Shad Road will be auctioned to recover a $1.3 million mortgage default on Wednesday, Sept. 10, according to a report by Lohud.com.
The home is owned by Jaison Joseph, who defaulted on his loan in 2009, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Westchester Law Enforcement Boosting July 4 Security After Terror Warning