POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – A six- bedroom home at 15 Col Sheldon Lane listed at $2.685 million is The Pound Ridge Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 7,616 square feet
- six bedrooms
- seven full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 6.53 acres
- stone floors
See Margot Friedlander, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage for the complete listing.
- 1 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 2 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 3 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 4 75 World War II Heroes Take Honor Flight From White Plains To Washington
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday