WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino still hasn't made a firm decision about running for Governor this year, but made a strong indication that he would during a radio interview on Wednesday, Jan. 14, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
During the interview, Astorino divulged that he is "leaning toward" challenging Gov. Andrew Cuomo. This marks a change from last week, when the county executive claimed he was "50/50" on a gubernatorial run, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
- 1 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pound Ridge
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Heavy Storms Make Their Way Through Westchester
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies