WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The first public hearing on Westchester County Executive Robert Astorino’s proposed 2013 budget will be held at 7 p.m., Nov. 20, Tuesday at Mamaroneck Village Hall.
The next two hearings will be Thursday, Nov. 29, at Cortlandt Town Hall, 1 Heady St., Cortlandt Manor, and Wednesday, Dec. 5, at the Westchester County Center, 198 Central Ave., White Plains.
Mamaroneck Village Hall is at 169 Mount Pleasant Ave. in the Village of Mamaroneck.
- 1 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Woman, 23, Is Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop