POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – The Pound Ridge Town Board had its annual organization meeting last week and made numerous appointments to the town’s boards, committees and councils, as well as several other declarations.
The appointments are as follows:
- Clay Fowler, reappointed chair of the Planning Board
- Les Maron, reappointed chair of the Zoning Board of Appeals
- Gail Jankus, reappointed chair of the Conservation Board
- Josina van der Mass, reappointed chair of the Housing Board
- John Ritzcovan, reappointed chair of the Recreation Commission
- Ja Lee Kao, reappointed chair of the Board of Assessment Review
- John Freund, reappointed chair of the Board of Ethics
- Carol Cioppa reappointed chair of the Landmarks & Historic District Commission
- Tom Anderson, reappointed chair o the Open Space Acquisitions Committee
- Bill Bedford, reappointed chair of the Water Control Commission
- Wendy Cummings and Barbara Carbone, reappointed co-chairs of the Drug Abuse Prevention Council.
All chair terms are for one year.
Ad Hoc Committees
Employee Handbook Revisions Committee: Joanne Pace, David Ryan, Jon Powers, Dick Lyman, Steve Conti
Safety Committee: Chair Harvey Dann, Dick Lyman, Dave Ryan, David Goldberg, Vinnie Duffield, Ray Andretta, Jim Perry, Steve Conti, Joanne Pace, Marianne Vitelli, Tom Sternberg, Ruth Desimone
Pool Housing Renovation Committee: Chair Dick Lyman, John Ritzcovan, David Goldberg, Ray Andretta
Airspace Committee: Chair Heather Wolf, Alison Boak, Alan Mantel, Howard Newman, Maryam Newman, Ellen Ivens
Sustainability Task Force: Chair John Maddocks, Clay Fowler, Gail Jankus, Rob Powell, Mark Weckel, Steve Stamos, Dan Atchison
Traffic Safety Committee: Chair Dick Lyman, David Ryan, Vinnie Duffield, Fred Albano, Peter Clough, Billy Fortin, Louis Fusco, James Best, Gary Warshauer
Special Advisors to Supervisors and Town Board
- Harvey Dann, Insurance
- Jon Powers, Croton Watershed & NYC Department of Environmental Protection
- Jon Powers, Air Space Alliance Rep
- Bill Harding, Environmental Initiatives Advisor
- Dick Lyman, Westchester County Septic Committee
- John Maddocks, Northern Westchester Energy Action Coalition Representative
- Michael Juchem: Wireless Telecommunications Advisor
- Deputy Supervisor: Jon Powers
- Confidential Secretary to the Supervisor: Marianne Vitelli
- Director of Finance: Steve Conti
- Office of Emergency Management Executive Director: Jon Powers
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge