WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- U.S. Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.), who represents portions of Westchester County, will become just the second sitting member of Congress to enter into a same-sex marriage, according to politico.com.
Maloney will marry his partner of 21 years, Randy Florke, who proposed to Maloney on Christmas, politico.com said.
U.S. Rep. Barney Frank (D - Mass.) became the first active member of Congress in a same-sex marriage when he married his partner in 2012, politico.com said.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Pound Ridge Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Pound Ridge Overnight
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison