WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- U.S. Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.), who represents portions of Westchester County, will become just the second sitting member of Congress to enter into a same-sex marriage, according to politico.com.
Maloney will marry his partner of 21 years, Randy Florke, who proposed to Maloney on Christmas, politico.com said.
U.S. Rep. Barney Frank (D - Mass.) became the first active member of Congress in a same-sex marriage when he married his partner in 2012, politico.com said.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pound Ridge; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pound Ridge, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Pound Ridge Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Storm System Departs Pound Ridge, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Towns, Schools In Northern Westchester Scale Back Due To Blizzard