WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- U.S. Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.), who represents portions of Westchester County, will become just the second sitting member of Congress to enter into a same-sex marriage, according to politico.com.
Maloney will marry his partner of 21 years, Randy Florke, who proposed to Maloney on Christmas, politico.com said.
U.S. Rep. Barney Frank (D - Mass.) became the first active member of Congress in a same-sex marriage when he married his partner in 2012, politico.com said.
- 1 Proposed Pound Ridge Library Budget Has Double-Digit Hikes, More Services
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Open Houses In Pound Ridge This Weekend
- 4 Seven Candidates Seek Four Pound Ridge Library Board Seats
- 5 Poll Shows Maloney Leads Hayworth In Congressional Race Rematch