CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Karl Rove told a conference that he believes Chappaqua's Hilary Clinton may have brain damage, according to a New York Post report.
Rove spoke onstage with Robert Gibbs and CBS correspondent and “Spies Against Armageddon” co-author Dan Raviv, according to the report. Rove said "if Clinton runs for president, voters must be told what happened when she suffered a fall in December 2012," according to the report.
The official diagnosis was a blood clot, but Rove told the conference near LA "30 days in the hospital? And when she reappears, she’s wearing glasses that are only for people who have traumatic brain injury? We need to know what’s up with that," according to the report from the New York Post.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Letter: Democrat Favors Dow For Pound Ridge Town Board
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Pound Ridge Must Prepare
- 5 I-684 Exit Ramp Reopens After Overturned Tractor Trailer Causes Closure