CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Karl Rove told a conference that he believes Chappaqua's Hilary Clinton may have brain damage, according to a New York Post report.
Rove spoke onstage with Robert Gibbs and CBS correspondent and “Spies Against Armageddon” co-author Dan Raviv, according to the report. Rove said "if Clinton runs for president, voters must be told what happened when she suffered a fall in December 2012," according to the report.
The official diagnosis was a blood clot, but Rove told the conference near LA "30 days in the hospital? And when she reappears, she’s wearing glasses that are only for people who have traumatic brain injury? We need to know what’s up with that," according to the report from the New York Post.
- 1 Pound Ridge Elementary School Principal Gembka To Step Down
- 2 Bedford School Officials Respond To Special-Ed Concerns
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pound Ridge
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pound Ridge Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'