CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton didn't officially announce her candidacy for President in 2016 with Jon Stewart on the "Daily Show" Tuesday, but she certainly hinted at it, making a veiled reference to the Oval Office, according to CNN.
During her interview, the former secretary of state, first lady and U.S. senator mentioned she wanted a home office, and when Stewart asked if the office would have a certain shape, Clinton said she wanted "fewer corners," CNN said.
Clinton also spent time discussing the crumbling cease-fire in the Middle East she helped negotiate while still in office, CNN reported.
- 1 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 2 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 3 75 World War II Heroes Take Honor Flight From White Plains To Washington
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 5 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime