CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton didn't officially announce her candidacy for President in 2016 with Jon Stewart on the "Daily Show" Tuesday, but she certainly hinted at it, making a veiled reference to the Oval Office, according to CNN.
During her interview, the former secretary of state, first lady and U.S. senator mentioned she wanted a home office, and when Stewart asked if the office would have a certain shape, Clinton said she wanted "fewer corners," CNN said.
Clinton also spent time discussing the crumbling cease-fire in the Middle East she helped negotiate while still in office, CNN reported.
- 1 Pound Ridge Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 3 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Pound Ridge To Resign
- 4 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit