CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Former President Bill Clinton, a resident of Chappaqua, is speaking out about Karl Rove's suggestion that Hillary Clinton suffered brain damage in 2012.
BIll Clinton said at the Peterson Foundation Fiscal Summit on Wednesday that his wife "handled the attack in Libya appropriately and that he was 'dumbfounded'" by Rove's suggestion, according to a report from Time.
“In my opinion, Hillary did what she should have done,” Bill Clinton said Wednesday, according to Time. “Secretaries of State never were involved directly in these security decisions.”
- 1 Pound Ridge Elementary School Principal Gembka To Step Down
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pound Ridge
- 4 Pound Ridge Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday
- 5 Pound Ridge Featured As Backdrop In Popular Films Tops Week's News