CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Former President Bill Clinton, a resident of Chappaqua, is speaking out about Karl Rove's suggestion that Hillary Clinton suffered brain damage in 2012.
BIll Clinton said at the Peterson Foundation Fiscal Summit on Wednesday that his wife "handled the attack in Libya appropriately and that he was 'dumbfounded'" by Rove's suggestion, according to a report from Time.
“In my opinion, Hillary did what she should have done,” Bill Clinton said Wednesday, according to Time. “Secretaries of State never were involved directly in these security decisions.”
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Bedford Estate
- 2 Catherine Zeta-Jones Seeks Apartment Conversion At Bedford Hills Estate
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Cross River Gateway To Ward Pound Ridge Among Noteworthy Westchester Facts