STAMFORD, Conn. – A woman was arrested after she was accused of striking a man in the face with her stiletto shoe at Goodwill in Stamford and using homosexual slurs against him while shopping, the Stamford Advocate reports.
Marcia Angel Murphy, 51, of Pound Ridge, N.Y., was charged with second-degree assault, intimidation by bigotry and disorderly conduct on Saturday, Aug. 2. She was held on $500 bond and was ordered to appear in court on Aug. 18 according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 2 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 4 75 World War II Heroes Take Honor Flight From White Plains To Washington
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday