STAMFORD, Conn. – A woman was arrested after she was accused of striking a man in the face with her stiletto shoe at Goodwill in Stamford and using homosexual slurs against him while shopping, the Stamford Advocate reports.
Marcia Angel Murphy, 51, of Pound Ridge, N.Y., was charged with second-degree assault, intimidation by bigotry and disorderly conduct on Saturday, Aug. 2. She was held on $500 bond and was ordered to appear in court on Aug. 18 according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Pound Ridge Featured As Backdrop In Popular Films Tops Week's News
- 2 Route 172 Accident Leads To Delays In Pound Ridge
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pound Ridge
- 4 1-2 Inches Of Rain Possible In Pound Ridge On Christmas Eve
- 5 These Westchester Stores Are Catering To Last-Minute Shoppers