STAMFORD, Conn. – A woman was arrested after she was accused of striking a man in the face with her stiletto shoe at Goodwill in Stamford and using homosexual slurs against him while shopping, the Stamford Advocate reports.
Marcia Angel Murphy, 51, of Pound Ridge, N.Y., was charged with second-degree assault, intimidation by bigotry and disorderly conduct on Saturday, Aug. 2. She was held on $500 bond and was ordered to appear in court on Aug. 18 according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Pound Ridge Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Pound Ridge Overnight
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison