STAMFORD, Conn. – A woman was arrested after she was accused of striking a man in the face with her stiletto shoe at Goodwill in Stamford and using homosexual slurs against him while shopping, the Stamford Advocate reports.
Marcia Angel Murphy, 51, of Pound Ridge, N.Y., was charged with second-degree assault, intimidation by bigotry and disorderly conduct on Saturday, Aug. 2. She was held on $500 bond and was ordered to appear in court on Aug. 18 according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pound Ridge, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pound Ridge; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer