STAMFORD, Conn. – A woman was arrested after she was accused of striking a man in the face with her stiletto shoe at Goodwill in Stamford and using homosexual slurs against him while shopping, the Stamford Advocate reports.
Marcia Angel Murphy, 51, of Pound Ridge, N.Y., was charged with second-degree assault, intimidation by bigotry and disorderly conduct on Saturday, Aug. 2. She was held on $500 bond and was ordered to appear in court on Aug. 18 according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 2 Pound Ridge Engineer Leads Drive For Huge Indoor Sports Complex
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 State Approves 7.1 Percent Health Insurance Rate Hike
- 5 Sexual Abuse Charges Top Last Week's News Around Pound Ridge