STAMFORD, Conn. – A woman was arrested after she was accused of striking a man in the face with her stiletto shoe at Goodwill in Stamford and using homosexual slurs against him while shopping, the Stamford Advocate reports.
Marcia Angel Murphy, 51, of Pound Ridge, N.Y., was charged with second-degree assault, intimidation by bigotry and disorderly conduct on Saturday, Aug. 2. She was held on $500 bond and was ordered to appear in court on Aug. 18 according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Letter: Democrat Favors Dow For Pound Ridge Town Board
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Pound Ridge Must Prepare
- 5 I-684 Exit Ramp Reopens After Overturned Tractor Trailer Causes Closure