POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – Two motorists were arrested in Pound Ridge recently and charged with misdemeanor driving without a license, according to police reports.
Police pulled over a vehicle on Long Ridge Road for a routine traffic stop Thursday, Nov. 15, at around 9:30 p.m. Police said a DMV check revealed that the driver’s license had been suspended. Officers arrested Francesco D. Oliveri, 32, of Mount Kisco and charged him with third-degree aggravated unauthorized operation of a motor vehicle (AUO), a misdemeanor. He was also given a summons for motor vehicle lights not meeting standards.
Oliveri was released on $200 bail and is due back in court on Dec. 3.
John H. Ensmann, 45, of Haskell, N.J. was stopped at 11:05 p.m. Monday, on High Ridge Road for failing to keep right, police said. Officers charged him with driving while his license was suspended. He was also ticketed for failure to keep right.
Ensmann was released on $200 bail and is due back in court on Dec. 10.
Also from the Pound Ridge police blotter:
• Police were called to Pound Ridge Road at around 11:46 p.m. Saturday for a car/deer accident. The deer was killed and the Wolf Conservation Center was notified to pick up the carcass. No injuries were reported.
• Police investigated a motorcycle accident on Westchester Avenue at around 9:38 a.m. Sunday. The rider was taken to Stamford Hospital by the Pound Ridge Volunteer Ambulance Corps.
- 1 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 2 Pound Ridge Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Katonah-Lewisboro, Bedford School Districts Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 4 Fallen Pole, Power Cables Result In Route 22 Closure
- 5 John Jay Student Disciplined After Bomb Threat, Superintendent Says