WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 6 in Cortlandt has reopened in both directions Wednesday afternoon after being closure for more than an hour.
The closure, which began at around 4 p.m. because of a brush fire, was between routes 9W and 9D.
- 1 Fox Lane, John Jay Rank Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 Bedford Central Faces $2.6M Deficit For 2015-16 School Year
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Pound Ridge Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero
- 5 Bedford Central, Katonah-Lewisboro Schools Will Have Delayed Starts