NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police are investigating three unrelated reports of identity theft that occurred in a three-day span recently, according to Patch.com.
Here are the cases, according to Patch.com:
- A 60-year-old woman reported an erroneous charge on a Best Buy credit card on Wednesday, April 9;
- A woman from Hemlock Hill Road then told police about a bank that was requesting payment on a $2,000 cash advance on Thursday, April 10;
- and a Heritage Hill Road resident reported fraudulent credit card charges on Friday, April 11, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pound Ridge, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pound Ridge; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer