NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police are investigating three unrelated reports of identity theft that occurred in a three-day span recently, according to Patch.com.
Here are the cases, according to Patch.com:
- A 60-year-old woman reported an erroneous charge on a Best Buy credit card on Wednesday, April 9;
- A woman from Hemlock Hill Road then told police about a bank that was requesting payment on a $2,000 cash advance on Thursday, April 10;
- and a Heritage Hill Road resident reported fraudulent credit card charges on Friday, April 11, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Brothers Sentenced In Robbery Spree That Included Pound Ridge
- 2 Group Hits $2.5M Fundraising Goal For Bedford Playhouse Overhaul
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Pound Ridge
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pound Ridge
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge Tuesday