NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police are investigating three unrelated reports of identity theft that occurred in a three-day span recently, according to Patch.com.
Here are the cases, according to Patch.com:
- A 60-year-old woman reported an erroneous charge on a Best Buy credit card on Wednesday, April 9;
- A woman from Hemlock Hill Road then told police about a bank that was requesting payment on a $2,000 cash advance on Thursday, April 10;
- and a Heritage Hill Road resident reported fraudulent credit card charges on Friday, April 11, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Pound Ridge Must Prepare
- 4 I-684 Exit Ramp Reopens After Overturned Tractor Trailer Causes Closure
- 5 State Senate Candidates Murphy, Wagner Trade Barbs At Forum