NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police are investigating three unrelated reports of identity theft that occurred in a three-day span recently, according to Patch.com.
Here are the cases, according to Patch.com:
- A 60-year-old woman reported an erroneous charge on a Best Buy credit card on Wednesday, April 9;
- A woman from Hemlock Hill Road then told police about a bank that was requesting payment on a $2,000 cash advance on Thursday, April 10;
- and a Heritage Hill Road resident reported fraudulent credit card charges on Friday, April 11, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Pound Ridge Tuesday
- 4 Snow Could Return To Pound Ridge For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show