NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police are investigating three unrelated reports of identity theft that occurred in a three-day span recently, according to Patch.com.
Here are the cases, according to Patch.com:
- A 60-year-old woman reported an erroneous charge on a Best Buy credit card on Wednesday, April 9;
- A woman from Hemlock Hill Road then told police about a bank that was requesting payment on a $2,000 cash advance on Thursday, April 10;
- and a Heritage Hill Road resident reported fraudulent credit card charges on Friday, April 11, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 75 World War II Heroes Take Honor Flight From White Plains To Washington
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 4 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola