NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police are investigating three unrelated reports of identity theft that occurred in a three-day span recently, according to Patch.com.
Here are the cases, according to Patch.com:
- A 60-year-old woman reported an erroneous charge on a Best Buy credit card on Wednesday, April 9;
- A woman from Hemlock Hill Road then told police about a bank that was requesting payment on a $2,000 cash advance on Thursday, April 10;
- and a Heritage Hill Road resident reported fraudulent credit card charges on Friday, April 11, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Bedford Estate
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 New Canaan Man, 48, Arrested On Child Sex Assault Charge
- 4 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 5 New Map Shows Risk Of Catching Lyme Disease