NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police charged a 60-year-old local man after he threatened to kill his 33-year-old girlfriend outside a condominium unit, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
A neighbor overheard the threat yelled by Steven D. Guynn and called police, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
When officers arrived, they observed Guynn driving away from the area, the Advertiser reported.
The suspect went the New Canaan Police station after he was called and was charged with second-degree threatening, though he denies the incident occurred, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Westchester Law Enforcement Boosting July 4 Security After Terror Warning