NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police charged a 60-year-old local man after he threatened to kill his 33-year-old girlfriend outside a condominium unit, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
A neighbor overheard the threat yelled by Steven D. Guynn and called police, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
When officers arrived, they observed Guynn driving away from the area, the Advertiser reported.
The suspect went the New Canaan Police station after he was called and was charged with second-degree threatening, though he denies the incident occurred, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124
- 3 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 4 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 5 Woman, 23, Is Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop