NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police charged a 60-year-old local man after he threatened to kill his 33-year-old girlfriend outside a condominium unit, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
A neighbor overheard the threat yelled by Steven D. Guynn and called police, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
When officers arrived, they observed Guynn driving away from the area, the Advertiser reported.
The suspect went the New Canaan Police station after he was called and was charged with second-degree threatening, though he denies the incident occurred, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
- 1 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 2 Pound Ridge Engineer Leads Drive For Huge Indoor Sports Complex
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 State Approves 7.1 Percent Health Insurance Rate Hike
- 5 Sexual Abuse Charges Top Last Week's News Around Pound Ridge