WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge on Tuesday, April 22, according to a News 12 report.
New York State Troopers said the Armonk man was "stopped by passing motorists" before being able to jump off the bridge, according to the News 12 report.
Chris D'Onofrio, of Thornwood, said "he and a couple of other men were able to pull the young man back over the railing," according to the News 12 report.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124
- 3 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 4 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 5 Woman, 23, Is Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop