WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge on Tuesday, April 22, according to a News 12 report.
New York State Troopers said the Armonk man was "stopped by passing motorists" before being able to jump off the bridge, according to the News 12 report.
Chris D'Onofrio, of Thornwood, said "he and a couple of other men were able to pull the young man back over the railing," according to the News 12 report.
- 1 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Pound Ridge Tuesday
- 4 Snow Could Return To Pound Ridge For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show