WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A man going the wrong way on I-684 early Saturday morning has been charged with driving while intoxicated by New York State Police from the Somers barracks.
David A. Gray of Bethel, Conn., was driving southbound in the northbound lanes of I-684 at 2:40 a.m. Saturday in North Salem, state police said.
Because of a previous conviction, he was charged with felony DWI as well as operating a vehicle without an interlock device, operating a vehicle with a revoked license, reckless driving and first-degree reckless endangerment.
The 63-year-old Gray was arraigned before Town of North Salem Court and sent to Westchester County Jail without bail. He is due to reappear before the Town of North Salem Court Monday, July 14, at 6:30 p.m.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pound Ridge; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pound Ridge, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Pound Ridge Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Storm System Departs Pound Ridge, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Towns, Schools In Northern Westchester Scale Back Due To Blizzard