WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A man going the wrong way on I-684 early Saturday morning has been charged with driving while intoxicated by New York State Police from the Somers barracks.
David A. Gray of Bethel, Conn., was driving southbound in the northbound lanes of I-684 at 2:40 a.m. Saturday in North Salem, state police said.
Because of a previous conviction, he was charged with felony DWI as well as operating a vehicle without an interlock device, operating a vehicle with a revoked license, reckless driving and first-degree reckless endangerment.
The 63-year-old Gray was arraigned before Town of North Salem Court and sent to Westchester County Jail without bail. He is due to reappear before the Town of North Salem Court Monday, July 14, at 6:30 p.m.
- 1 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 2 Pound Ridge Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Katonah-Lewisboro, Bedford School Districts Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 4 Fallen Pole, Power Cables Result In Route 22 Closure
- 5 John Jay Student Disciplined After Bomb Threat, Superintendent Says