WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police reportedly kept quiet about drugs and other evidence that was lost out of the Hawthorne barracks in 2011, according to the Albany Times Union.
A spokesperson denied that any drug evidence was lost, but records obtained by the Times Union revealed cocaine, marijuana and prescription painkillers were either lost or stolen.
The missing evidence led to a two-year investigation that resulted in rescinded arrest warrants and recommendations to vacate prosecutions, the Times Union reported.
- 1 Pound Ridge Requires Lengthy Review For Ridge 29 Proposal
- 2 Obamas Could Be Bound For Westchester After Presidency, Report Says
- 3 Bedford-Bred Upstart Draws No. 18 Post For Saturday's Kentucky Derby
- 4 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 5 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Pound Ridge