BEDFORD, N.Y. -- A Danbury, Conn., man was charged with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Jan. 19, in Bedford, New York State Police officials said.
Ryan J. Rodriguez, 22, was pulled over after failing to yield right of way to an emergency vehicle that was conducting a traffic stop on the right shoulder of Interstate 684, according to State Police.
Subsequent investigation led police to charge Rodriguez with DWI. He is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Jan. 30, State Police said.
- 1 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 2 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 3 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 4 75 World War II Heroes Take Honor Flight From White Plains To Washington
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday