BEDFORD, N.Y. -- A Danbury, Conn., man was charged with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Jan. 19, in Bedford, New York State Police officials said.
Ryan J. Rodriguez, 22, was pulled over after failing to yield right of way to an emergency vehicle that was conducting a traffic stop on the right shoulder of Interstate 684, according to State Police.
Subsequent investigation led police to charge Rodriguez with DWI. He is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Jan. 30, State Police said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Dow, De Palma Vie For Pound Ridge Board Seat In Special Race
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Pound Ridge Must Prepare
- 5 I-684 Exit Ramp Reopens After Overturned Tractor Trailer Causes Closure