BEDFORD, N.Y. -- A Danbury, Conn., man was charged with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Jan. 19, in Bedford, New York State Police officials said.
Ryan J. Rodriguez, 22, was pulled over after failing to yield right of way to an emergency vehicle that was conducting a traffic stop on the right shoulder of Interstate 684, according to State Police.
Subsequent investigation led police to charge Rodriguez with DWI. He is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Jan. 30, State Police said.
- 1 Pound Ridge Will Hold Presentations On Scotts Corners Overhaul
- 2 Pound Ridge Planning Board Faces Key Votes On Ridge 29 Housing
- 3 Pound Ridge Teen Gets State Department Scholarship For Language Studies
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition