POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – A Pound Ridge woman stopped Tuesday for driving 91 mph in a 55 mph zone on Route 22 in Southeast had two switchblade knives, an electric stun gun and a small amount of marijuana in her car, New York State Police said.
Teresa Iacovino, 21, of Pound Ridge was charged with three counts of fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, a Class A misdemeanor, and one charge of unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation.
State Police processed Iacovino at the Brewster barracks and issued her an appearance ticket. She is due at Southeast Town Court on April 23 at 6:30 p.m.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Pound Ridge Saturday