POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – A Pound Ridge woman stopped Tuesday for driving 91 mph in a 55 mph zone on Route 22 in Southeast had two switchblade knives, an electric stun gun and a small amount of marijuana in her car, New York State Police said.
Teresa Iacovino, 21, of Pound Ridge was charged with three counts of fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, a Class A misdemeanor, and one charge of unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation.
State Police processed Iacovino at the Brewster barracks and issued her an appearance ticket. She is due at Southeast Town Court on April 23 at 6:30 p.m.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 New York Proposes Changes In Hunting Seasons
- 5 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge