POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – A Pound Ridge woman stopped Tuesday for driving 91 mph in a 55 mph zone on Route 22 in Southeast had two switchblade knives, an electric stun gun and a small amount of marijuana in her car, New York State Police said.
Teresa Iacovino, 21, of Pound Ridge was charged with three counts of fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, a Class A misdemeanor, and one charge of unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation.
State Police processed Iacovino at the Brewster barracks and issued her an appearance ticket. She is due at Southeast Town Court on April 23 at 6:30 p.m.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124
- 3 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 4 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 5 Woman, 23, Is Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop