POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Rose Lattarulo of Pound Ridge died Tuesday, April 1. She was 65.
Lattarulo was born Nov. 18, 1948, in the Bronx, the daughter of Michael and Anna (Pica) Matacchieri.
Lattarulo is survived by her sons, Robert Lattarulo, Paul J. (Dana) Lattarulo, Michael (Nicolina) Lattarulo and Joseph R. (Rebecca) Lattarulo; brother, Ralph Matacchieri; five grandchildren; and three nieces.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 3 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home, 262 E. Main St., Mount Kisco. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, April 4 at St. Patrick's Church, State Road, Bedford. Entombment will be in the Ferncliff Mausoleum, Hartsdale.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 National Weather Service: Pound Ridge's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Pound Ridge Car Enthusiasts Flock To 12th Annual Tom Pisco Car Show
- 4 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 5 Mount Kisco Medical Group Partners With Mount Sinai Health System