POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Rose Lattarulo of Pound Ridge died Tuesday, April 1. She was 65.
Lattarulo was born Nov. 18, 1948, in the Bronx, the daughter of Michael and Anna (Pica) Matacchieri.
Lattarulo is survived by her sons, Robert Lattarulo, Paul J. (Dana) Lattarulo, Michael (Nicolina) Lattarulo and Joseph R. (Rebecca) Lattarulo; brother, Ralph Matacchieri; five grandchildren; and three nieces.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 3 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home, 262 E. Main St., Mount Kisco. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, April 4 at St. Patrick's Church, State Road, Bedford. Entombment will be in the Ferncliff Mausoleum, Hartsdale.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge
- 4 Peace Corps Worker From Pound Ridge Aids Farmers In Nepal
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion