POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Rose Lattarulo of Pound Ridge died Tuesday, April 1. She was 65.
Lattarulo was born Nov. 18, 1948, in the Bronx, the daughter of Michael and Anna (Pica) Matacchieri.
Lattarulo is survived by her sons, Robert Lattarulo, Paul J. (Dana) Lattarulo, Michael (Nicolina) Lattarulo and Joseph R. (Rebecca) Lattarulo; brother, Ralph Matacchieri; five grandchildren; and three nieces.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 3 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home, 262 E. Main St., Mount Kisco. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, April 4 at St. Patrick's Church, State Road, Bedford. Entombment will be in the Ferncliff Mausoleum, Hartsdale.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Letter: Democrat Favors Dow For Pound Ridge Town Board
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Pound Ridge Must Prepare
- 5 I-684 Exit Ramp Reopens After Overturned Tractor Trailer Causes Closure