POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Rose Lattarulo of Pound Ridge died Tuesday, April 1. She was 65.
Lattarulo was born Nov. 18, 1948, in the Bronx, the daughter of Michael and Anna (Pica) Matacchieri.
Lattarulo is survived by her sons, Robert Lattarulo, Paul J. (Dana) Lattarulo, Michael (Nicolina) Lattarulo and Joseph R. (Rebecca) Lattarulo; brother, Ralph Matacchieri; five grandchildren; and three nieces.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 3 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home, 262 E. Main St., Mount Kisco. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, April 4 at St. Patrick's Church, State Road, Bedford. Entombment will be in the Ferncliff Mausoleum, Hartsdale.
- 1 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 2 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 4 75 World War II Heroes Take Honor Flight From White Plains To Washington
- 5 Pound Ridge’s Harvest Festival Planning, Celebration Tops Week's News