POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Rose Lattarulo of Pound Ridge died Tuesday, April 1. She was 65.
Lattarulo was born Nov. 18, 1948, in the Bronx, the daughter of Michael and Anna (Pica) Matacchieri.
Lattarulo is survived by her sons, Robert Lattarulo, Paul J. (Dana) Lattarulo, Michael (Nicolina) Lattarulo and Joseph R. (Rebecca) Lattarulo; brother, Ralph Matacchieri; five grandchildren; and three nieces.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 3 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home, 262 E. Main St., Mount Kisco. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, April 4 at St. Patrick's Church, State Road, Bedford. Entombment will be in the Ferncliff Mausoleum, Hartsdale.
- 1 Bedford Hills Teen Accused Of Defacing Historic Clock Tower
- 2 Man Going 107 MPH In Bedford Charged With Drug Possession, Police Say
- 3 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says