POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – Marion D. McKenna, a former Pound Ridge resident, died Nov. 16 at Life Care Center in Elkhorn, Neb. She was 89.
McKenna was born July 28, 1923, in Flushing. She received a bachelor's degree in English from Adelphi University. She was married to Arthur V. McKenna, who predeceased her.
She is survived by two sons, Philip (Susan) McKenna, of Waterloo, Neb., and Stephen (Tim) McKenna, of Sausalito, Calif.; and four grandchildren and a great-granddaughter. She was also predeceased by a sister, Helen Ivey.
Visitation is 9 to 11 a.m. Friday at Clark Associates Funeral Home in Katonah. A graveside ceremony will follow at Pound Ridge Cemetery.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Westchester Law Enforcement Boosting July 4 Security After Terror Warning