POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – Marion D. McKenna, a former Pound Ridge resident, died Nov. 16 at Life Care Center in Elkhorn, Neb. She was 89.
McKenna was born July 28, 1923, in Flushing. She received a bachelor's degree in English from Adelphi University. She was married to Arthur V. McKenna, who predeceased her.
She is survived by two sons, Philip (Susan) McKenna, of Waterloo, Neb., and Stephen (Tim) McKenna, of Sausalito, Calif.; and four grandchildren and a great-granddaughter. She was also predeceased by a sister, Helen Ivey.
Visitation is 9 to 11 a.m. Friday at Clark Associates Funeral Home in Katonah. A graveside ceremony will follow at Pound Ridge Cemetery.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge
- 5 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim