POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – Marion D. McKenna, a former Pound Ridge resident, died Nov. 16 at Life Care Center in Elkhorn, Neb. She was 89.
McKenna was born July 28, 1923, in Flushing. She received a bachelor's degree in English from Adelphi University. She was married to Arthur V. McKenna, who predeceased her.
She is survived by two sons, Philip (Susan) McKenna, of Waterloo, Neb., and Stephen (Tim) McKenna, of Sausalito, Calif.; and four grandchildren and a great-granddaughter. She was also predeceased by a sister, Helen Ivey.
Visitation is 9 to 11 a.m. Friday at Clark Associates Funeral Home in Katonah. A graveside ceremony will follow at Pound Ridge Cemetery.
- 1 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124
- 2 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Pound Ridge Featured As Backdrop In Popular Films