POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – Marion D. McKenna, a former Pound Ridge resident, died Nov. 16 at Life Care Center in Elkhorn, Neb. She was 89.
McKenna was born July 28, 1923, in Flushing. She received a bachelor's degree in English from Adelphi University. She was married to Arthur V. McKenna, who predeceased her.
She is survived by two sons, Philip (Susan) McKenna, of Waterloo, Neb., and Stephen (Tim) McKenna, of Sausalito, Calif.; and four grandchildren and a great-granddaughter. She was also predeceased by a sister, Helen Ivey.
Visitation is 9 to 11 a.m. Friday at Clark Associates Funeral Home in Katonah. A graveside ceremony will follow at Pound Ridge Cemetery.
- 1 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 2 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Pound Ridge Skies Sunday
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 5 Pound Ridge’s Harvest Festival Planning, Celebration Tops Week's News