POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – Marion D. McKenna, a former Pound Ridge resident, died Nov. 16 at Life Care Center in Elkhorn, Neb. She was 89.
McKenna was born July 28, 1923, in Flushing. She received a bachelor's degree in English from Adelphi University. She was married to Arthur V. McKenna, who predeceased her.
She is survived by two sons, Philip (Susan) McKenna, of Waterloo, Neb., and Stephen (Tim) McKenna, of Sausalito, Calif.; and four grandchildren and a great-granddaughter. She was also predeceased by a sister, Helen Ivey.
Visitation is 9 to 11 a.m. Friday at Clark Associates Funeral Home in Katonah. A graveside ceremony will follow at Pound Ridge Cemetery.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Letter: Democrat Favors Dow For Pound Ridge Town Board
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Pound Ridge Must Prepare
- 5 I-684 Exit Ramp Reopens After Overturned Tractor Trailer Causes Closure