POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Memorial Day is a federal holiday and local government and other municipal buildings, including the Pound Ridge Town House, are closed Monday, May 26.
- All Bedford Central School District schools also will be closed, as will the Pound Ridge Library.
- Additionally, all U.S. Post Offices will be closed and there will be no mail delivery. The stock market will be closed as will most banks.
- Many retail stores are open on Monday. Locally, the A&P in Goldens Bridge, DeCicco Family Market in Cross River, and Scotts Corner Market in Pound Ridge will all be open.
- Metro North trains will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- 1 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Woman, 23, Is Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop