POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Memorial Day is a federal holiday and local government and other municipal buildings, including the Pound Ridge Town House, are closed Monday, May 26.
- All Bedford Central School District schools also will be closed, as will the Pound Ridge Library.
- Additionally, all U.S. Post Offices will be closed and there will be no mail delivery. The stock market will be closed as will most banks.
- Many retail stores are open on Monday. Locally, the A&P in Goldens Bridge, DeCicco Family Market in Cross River, and Scotts Corner Market in Pound Ridge will all be open.
- Metro North trains will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 2 Pound Ridge Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Fox Lane Diver Suffers Concussion At State Championships
- 4 Katonah-Lewisboro, Bedford School Districts Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 5 Westchester State Trooper, Her Partner Graduate From Canine Handler School