POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Memorial Day is a federal holiday and local government and other municipal buildings, including the Pound Ridge Town House, are closed Monday, May 26.
- All Bedford Central School District schools also will be closed, as will the Pound Ridge Library.
- Additionally, all U.S. Post Offices will be closed and there will be no mail delivery. The stock market will be closed as will most banks.
- Many retail stores are open on Monday. Locally, the A&P in Goldens Bridge, DeCicco Family Market in Cross River, and Scotts Corner Market in Pound Ridge will all be open.
- Metro North trains will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Dow, De Palma Vie For Pound Ridge Board Seat In Special Race
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Pound Ridge Must Prepare
- 5 I-684 Exit Ramp Reopens After Overturned Tractor Trailer Causes Closure