POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Memorial Day is a federal holiday and local government and other municipal buildings, including the Pound Ridge Town House, are closed Monday, May 26.
- All Bedford Central School District schools also will be closed, as will the Pound Ridge Library.
- Additionally, all U.S. Post Offices will be closed and there will be no mail delivery. The stock market will be closed as will most banks.
- Many retail stores are open on Monday. Locally, the A&P in Goldens Bridge, DeCicco Family Market in Cross River, and Scotts Corner Market in Pound Ridge will all be open.
- Metro North trains will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge
- 5 Peace Corps Worker From Pound Ridge Aids Farmers In Nepal