POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – President’s Day is a federal holiday and local government and other municipal buildings, including the Pound Ridge Town House, are closed Monday.
All Bedford Central School District schools also will be closed, as will the Pound Ridge Library.
Additionally, all U.S. Post Offices will be closed and there will be no mail delivery. The stock market will be closed.
Most banks will be closed. Check with your individual bank to find out if it will be open.
President’s Day is a big sale day, so most retail stores are open. Locally, Scotts Corner Market, the A&P in Goldens Bridge, and DeCicco Family Market in Cross River will maintain regular business hours.
Metro North trains will operate on a Saturday schedule.
- 1 Woman Injured In Pound Ridge Minivan Rollover
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Accident Results In Closure Of Long Ridge Road In Bedford
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police