POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – President’s Day is a federal holiday and local government and other municipal buildings, including the Pound Ridge Town House, are closed Monday.
All Bedford Central School District schools also will be closed, as will the Pound Ridge Library.
Additionally, all U.S. Post Offices will be closed and there will be no mail delivery. The stock market will be closed.
Most banks will be closed. Check with your individual bank to find out if it will be open.
President’s Day is a big sale day, so most retail stores are open. Locally, Scotts Corner Market, the A&P in Goldens Bridge, and DeCicco Family Market in Cross River will maintain regular business hours.
Metro North trains will operate on a Saturday schedule.
- 1 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pound Ridge
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Heavy Storms Make Their Way Through Westchester