POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – President’s Day is a federal holiday and local government and other municipal buildings, including the Pound Ridge Town House, are closed Monday.
All Bedford Central School District schools also will be closed, as will the Pound Ridge Library.
Additionally, all U.S. Post Offices will be closed and there will be no mail delivery. The stock market will be closed.
Most banks will be closed. Check with your individual bank to find out if it will be open.
President’s Day is a big sale day, so most retail stores are open. Locally, Scotts Corner Market, the A&P in Goldens Bridge, and DeCicco Family Market in Cross River will maintain regular business hours.
Metro North trains will operate on a Saturday schedule.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 2 Pound Ridge Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 4 Katonah-Lewisboro, Bedford School Districts Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 5 Fallen Pole, Power Cables Result In Route 22 Closure