There is lots of music in the Pound Ridge/Lewisboro area this weekend. Grammy Award-winning banjo player Bela Fleck comes to Caramoor Saturday night and Frank Sinatra fans will enjoy Steve Kazlauskas’s show Sunday at the Ridgefield Playhouse.
Check out these events:
Friday, Aug. 3
- Sleeping With Wolves: 7 p.m. to 9 a.m. The Wolf Conservation Center's new nocturnal adventure experience provides a chance to camp out overnight with the 25 wolves that call the center home. With all the howls, circling vultures and nature's nighttime chatter, you'll feel like you're camping under the stars with wild wolves. $275 per four-person tent; singles: $150, but you must bring your own tent. Visit www.nywolf.org for more info. The center is at 7 Buck Run, South Salem
Saturday, Aug. 4
- Gossett Brothers Farm Market: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The Gossett Brothers Farm Market offers fresh produce, meats and cheese, as well as seafood. The market is at 1202 Route 35 at Gossett Brothers Nursery in South Salem.
- Bela Fleck and the Marcus Roberts Trio: 8 p.m. Caramoor presents renowned Grammy Award-winning banjo player Bela Fleck at its Venetian Theater. Hear the jazz side of Bela Fleck as he performs with the Marucs Roberts Trio. Tickets are $15, $20, $37.50, and $52.50. For tickets, go to https://tickets.caramoor.org/public/show.asp or call 914-232- 1252. 149 Girdle Ridge Road, Katonah
- Evening Howl for Adults at the Wolf Conservation Center: 6:30-8 p.m. Join the center for a special "Evening Howl" event and enjoy visiting the wolves during their favorite hour - dusk. Learn about the mythology, biology and ecology of wolves in North America and enjoy a sunset howl with the wolves, plus wine and cheese. You’ll observe the center's critically endangered red wolves and Mexican wolves as well. For 21 and over only and cost is $20. Registration is required. Visit www.nywolf.org. 7 Buck Road, South Salem
Sunday, Aug. 5
- Echoes of Sinatra Starring Steve Kazlauskas: 7 p.m. Come fly away with a tribute to the "Chairman of the Board." Steve Kazlauskas, a Ridgefield, Conn. resident, has honed his craft in a way that would have made "Ol' Blue Eyes" proud. The show features renditions of Sinatra's classic hits and a journey into how Sinatra made this his world. Tickets are $35 and are available by calling 203-403-2690 or visiting www.ridgefieldplayhouse.org. The Playhouse is at 80 E. Ridge Road, Ridgefield, Conn.
- Live Music at North Star: 6:30-9:30 p.m. Dennis Collins and Mike DiMeo will perform at the North Star restaurant in Pound Ridge. Collins, who is accompanied on piano by DiMeo, has recorded with stars such as Roberta Flack, Sting, Ray Charles, Bob Dylan, David Bowie, Sheryl Crow and Faith Hill. North Star is at 85 Westchester Ave., Pound Ridge. Call 914-764-0200 for more information.