TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown's Vanessa Williams has had a tax lien filed against her by the Internal Revenue Service for $369,249, according to cnn.com.
The Millwood native was named the ever black Miss America, but her reign was short-lived after nude photos of her surfaced, CNN said.
Williams went on to a successful career that garnered her Grammy, Emmy and Tony award nominations, CNN said.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge
- 5 Peace Corps Worker From Pound Ridge Aids Farmers In Nepal