TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown's Vanessa Williams has had a tax lien filed against her by the Internal Revenue Service for $369,249, according to cnn.com.
The Millwood native was named the ever black Miss America, but her reign was short-lived after nude photos of her surfaced, CNN said.
Williams went on to a successful career that garnered her Grammy, Emmy and Tony award nominations, CNN said.
- 1 Pound Ridge Engineer Leads Drive For Huge Indoor Sports Complex
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Sexual Abuse Charges Top Last Week's News Around Pound Ridge
- 4 Choking Hazard Prompts Kraft Singles Recall
- 5 State Approves 7.1 Percent Health Insurance Rate Hike