WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Summer schedule changes will go into effect for Westchester's Bee-Line bus service starting on Monday, June 16.
Summer schedules will take place on the following routes:
- Route 1 -- There will be minor adjustments to the Sunday schedule.
- Route 1T -- The weekday northbound 7:40 a.m. trip from the 242nd St. subway station in the Bronx will be extended to the Tarrytown railroad station. The weekday southbound 5:54 p.m. trip from the Tarrytown railroad station will leave 15 minutes later, at 6:09 p.m., and will be extended to the 242nd Street subway station in the Bronx.
- Route 2 -- There will be adjustments to the weekday and Sunday schedules.
- Route 5 -- There will be minor adjustments to the Sunday schedule.
- Route 8 -- There will be adjustments to the weekday schedule.
- Route 20/21 -- There will be adjustments to the weekday schedule.
- Route 60 -- The weekday northbound 7:40 a.m. trip from Fordham Road and Third Avenue in the Bronx will leave three minutes earlier, at 7:37 a.m.
- Route 62 -- The weekday northbound 7:37 a.m. trip from Fordham Road and Tiebout Avenue in the Bronx will leave three minutes later, at 7:40 a.m.
- Routes 60, 61, 62 -- There will be adjustments to the weekday evening schedules.
- Route 77 -- The northbound 6:15 p.m. trip from North Broadway and Main Street in White Plains will leave five minutes later, at 6:20 p.m.
Seasonal service to Playland will begin on routes 13, 75 and 91 and operate on days when Playland is open to the public, starting on Tuesday, June 17.
- 1 Fox Lane, John Jay Rank Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 Bedford Central Faces $2.6M Deficit For 2015-16 School Year
- 3 Pound Ridge Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Pound Ridge