POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge last week:
- Police have released descriptions of the three suspects in the Tourneau jewelry store smash-and-grab robbery in The Westchester mall on Sunday, Aug. 17.
- An exhibit of juried artwork by Katonah artists will open with a reception from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 13 at the Gallery in the Park and the WPA Gallery at Ward Pound Ridge Reservation in Cross River.
- In a case that has drawn attention from throughout the area, the Medical Examiner’s Office has ruled the death of a Ridgefield baby a homicide, according to a report on NBCConnecticut.com.
- The fisherman who died after falling into the Croton Falls Reservoir on Tuesday was identified as John Scales, a 73-year-old Manhattan resident, according to a New York City Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) official.
- 1 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Pound Ridge Engineer Leads Drive For Huge Indoor Sports Complex
- 4 Heavy Storms Make Their Way Through Westchester
- 5 State Approves 7.1 Percent Health Insurance Rate Hike