Correction: An earlier version of this story incorrectly identified Hugh Fox as Westchester County GOP chairman. He is Westchester County Conservative Party chairman.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The chairman of the Westchester County Conservative Party tendered his resignation from a position with Westchester County after he was charged with driving while intoxicated following an accident on Monday, Aug. 25, according to LoHud.com.
Hugh Fox Jr., who is a staff member for Rob Astorino since 2010, was allegedly found at the scene of the accident yelling at another one of the drivers involved when police arrived, LoHud.com reported.
Fox was arraigned and is due to appear in White Plains City Court on Thursday, Sept. 25, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Pound Ridge Will Hold Presentations On Scotts Corners Overhaul
- 2 Pound Ridge Planning Board Faces Key Votes On Ridge 29 Housing
- 3 Pound Ridge Teen Gets State Department Scholarship For Language Studies
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 5 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition