POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge this week:
- State Sen. Greg Ball, through his lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, sent Assemblyman Steve Katz a letter threatening him with a lawsuit if he continues to imply Ball is under investigation for misusing campaign funds.
- Voters approved the Bedford Central School District's 2014-15 budget by a large margin. District results show that the budget passed with 1,350 votes in favor to 763 votes against.
- Motorists experienced delays during Wednesday morning's commute on both I-95 and I-684. Two lanes were blocked on southbound I-95 between Arch Street (Exit 3) and the Connecticut border after an accident reported at 9 a.m.
- The Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester honored Fox Lane High School junior Cristy Lopez-Duarte as the 2014 Youth of the Year.
- 1 Pound Ridge Will Hold Presentations On Scotts Corners Overhaul
- 2 Pound Ridge Planning Board Faces Key Votes On Ridge 29 Housing
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition