POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – While town officials say some roads were passable Tuesday, the entire town of Pound Ridge remains without power and residents are urged not to drive after sundown due to the numerous trees and wires still blocking roads.
The following roads are now passable:
- Upper Shad Road is open from Westchester Avenue to Long Ridge Road
- High Ridge Road/Route 137 is open from Upper Shad Road to Westchester Avenue to Pound Ridge Road/Route 172
- Westchester Avenue is open from Scotts Corners to the Town House and to Pound Ridge Road/Route 172
- Pound Ridge Road/Route 172 is open from Westchester Avenue all the way to Northern Westchester Hospital
- Long Ridge Road is open, minimally passable, from Upper Shad Road into downtown Stamford
Secondary roads are still being assessed and most are minimally passable
Dry ice and bottled water are available at the Town House while supplies last. The Town House will be open Tuesday night as a warming center. Call 914-764-5511 for more information
Scotts Corner Market is open until 7 p.m.