WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Showers and possible thunderstorms will threaten Westchester County on Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly cloudy on Thursday with temperatures in the upper 70s. The chance of rain after 11 a.m. is 40 percent.
Clouds will remain on Friday with much cooler temperatures and a 30 percent chance of precipitation. Highs will only be around 71 degrees.
Saturday will be mostly cloudy with a slight chance of sprinkles in the morning and a high temperature in the low-to-mid 70s.
Sunday will be mostly clear with a high of 77.
- 1 Proposed Pound Ridge Library Budget Has Double-Digit Hikes, More Services
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Open Houses In Pound Ridge This Weekend
- 4 Poll Shows Maloney Leads Hayworth In Congressional Race Rematch
- 5 Seven Candidates Seek Four Pound Ridge Library Board Seats