POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – A Senior law seminar series will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 22, at the Pound Ridge Library.
The seminar runs from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and will address “Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes.” Moira S. Laidlaw, Esq., will present the seminar.
The library will also host a safety seminar for seniors on Thursday, Jan. 23, from 10:30 a.m. until noon. Vincent McMahon, owner of First Light Home Care in Mount Kisco, will present the seminal. It is sponsored by the Boxwood Alliance and Pound Ridge Recreation in partnership with the library. Registration is required.
For a complete list of events at the Pound Ridge Library or to register, visit its website.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Letter: Support Sherene De Palma For Pound Ridge Town Board
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate