POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – A Senior law seminar series will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 22, at the Pound Ridge Library.
The seminar runs from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and will address “Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes.” Moira S. Laidlaw, Esq., will present the seminar.
The library will also host a safety seminar for seniors on Thursday, Jan. 23, from 10:30 a.m. until noon. Vincent McMahon, owner of First Light Home Care in Mount Kisco, will present the seminal. It is sponsored by the Boxwood Alliance and Pound Ridge Recreation in partnership with the library. Registration is required.
For a complete list of events at the Pound Ridge Library or to register, visit its website.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 National Weather Service: Pound Ridge's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Pound Ridge Car Enthusiasts Flock To 12th Annual Tom Pisco Car Show
- 4 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 5 Mount Kisco Medical Group Partners With Mount Sinai Health System