POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – A Senior law seminar series will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 22, at the Pound Ridge Library.
The seminar runs from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and will address “Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes.” Moira S. Laidlaw, Esq., will present the seminar.
The library will also host a safety seminar for seniors on Thursday, Jan. 23, from 10:30 a.m. until noon. Vincent McMahon, owner of First Light Home Care in Mount Kisco, will present the seminal. It is sponsored by the Boxwood Alliance and Pound Ridge Recreation in partnership with the library. Registration is required.
For a complete list of events at the Pound Ridge Library or to register, visit its website.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Pound Ridge Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Pound Ridge Overnight
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison