POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – A Senior law seminar series will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 22, at the Pound Ridge Library.
The seminar runs from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and will address “Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes.” Moira S. Laidlaw, Esq., will present the seminar.
The library will also host a safety seminar for seniors on Thursday, Jan. 23, from 10:30 a.m. until noon. Vincent McMahon, owner of First Light Home Care in Mount Kisco, will present the seminal. It is sponsored by the Boxwood Alliance and Pound Ridge Recreation in partnership with the library. Registration is required.
For a complete list of events at the Pound Ridge Library or to register, visit its website.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Pound Ridge Must Prepare
- 4 I-684 Exit Ramp Reopens After Overturned Tractor Trailer Causes Closure
- 5 State Senate Candidates Murphy, Wagner Trade Barbs At Forum