WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Public school districts throughout Westchester County on winter break this week.
Several private schools have that were scheduled to have classes have announced closures because of the storm expected to arrive in the area Tuesday morning.
They are: Good Counsel Academy in White Plains, The Harvey School in Katonah, Maria Regina in Hartsdale, Rye Country Day School and Yonkers Christian Academy.
Westchester Community College will have a delayed opening at 1 p.m. on the main campus and all extension locations.
- 1 De Palma Wins Pound Ridge Town Board Race By Just 11 Votes
- 2 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In Lewisboro
- 3 Bedford Hills Teen Charged With Burglary In Mount Kisco
- 4 Pound Ridge's O'Brien Lays Wreath For Unknown Soldier At Arlington Cemetery
- 5 Man Is Shot By Fellow Hunter After Killing Deer Near Putnam County