POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge last week:
- The Bedford Central School District has responded to a recent lawsuit filed on behalf of a fired Fox Lane High School teacher who wondered about a governmental conspiracy in the Newtown school shooting.
- Pound Ridge resident Aly Dowey, a Bates College women's lacrosse team member, received New England Small College Athletic Conference all-academic distinction for the spring 2014 season.
- A Bedford woman is being charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle following a Tuesday rollover, according to Bedford Police Lt. Jeffrey Dickan.
- Northbound I-684 in Bedford reopened after a multi-vehicle accident resulted in its closure for nearly an hour on Wednesday afternoon.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 2 Pound Ridge Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 4 Katonah-Lewisboro, Bedford School Districts Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 5 Fallen Pole, Power Cables Result In Route 22 Closure