WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 35 has reopened in both directions between Evergreen Street and Quaker Church Road in Yorktown Wednesday morning.
The stretch was closed for nearly two hours, being around 6:40 a.m., after a transformer fire and downed wires.
There are delays on I-684 southbound between Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8) and Goldens Bridge Road (Exit) with a disabled vehicle blocking a lane.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 New York Proposes Changes In Hunting Seasons