WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 35 has reopened in both directions between Evergreen Street and Quaker Church Road in Yorktown Wednesday morning.
The stretch was closed for nearly two hours, being around 6:40 a.m., after a transformer fire and downed wires.
There are delays on I-684 southbound between Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8) and Goldens Bridge Road (Exit) with a disabled vehicle blocking a lane.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Proposed Pound Ridge Library Budget Has Double-Digit Hikes, More Services
- 4 Open Houses In Pound Ridge This Weekend
- 5 Poll Shows Maloney Leads Hayworth In Congressional Race Rematch