BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Pound Ridge resident Richard Gere and Carey Lowell have given up operational control of the restaurants at Bedford Post Inn following their reported split, according to LoHud.com.
Restaurateur Michael White and his company, Altamarea Restaurant Group, have signed a long-term lease to operate the Barn, the private events space, the outside grill terrace and the flagship restaurant, the Farmhouse, which White will rename "Campagna,” LoHud.com reported.
Gere will maintain ownership of the Inn along with Russell Hernandez, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Pound Ridge Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pound Ridge
- 4 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge Tuesday