POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge this week:
- Police say they found one of the 44 semi-automatic weapons reported stolen from a Norwalk, Conn., sporting goods store in the home of a Pound Ridge man, who is already facing weapons and drug charges.
- Police are looking for two women they believe to be involved in a string of thefts from businesses in Bedford.
- All six Bedford Hills firefighters hospitalized after fighting a fire that destroyed a vacant home on 27 Brisbee Lane on Saturday have been released from the hospital, Lt. Jeff Dickan of the Bedford Police Department said.
- Police charged five suspects with marijuana possession. Of those, two were arrested after an officer said he saw the driver, Wyatt Gilchrist, and passenger, Zachary Itwaru, both of South Salem, smoking marijuana while driving on Main Street in South Salem
- New York is the worst state in the country to be a taxpayer, according to rankings released by WalletHub.com.
- 1 Pound Ridge Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 3 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Pound Ridge To Resign
- 4 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit