WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Clouds will begin to roll into Westchester County on Friday night and will likely bring showers and the possibility of thunderstorms to start the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Partly sunny skies will dominate the daytime hours on Friday with a high of about 59 degrees. Showers are likely after 11 p.m. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
Saturday will be partly sunny with a high of 65 degrees. Thunderstorms could dampen the afternoon mood, however, with a 30 percent chance of rain.
Sunny skies return to the area on Sunday with a high of 59 degrees and winds out of the northwest at 13 to 16 mph.
- 1 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Heavy Rain Headed To Pound Ridge, Thunderstorms Possible
- 4 Open Houses In Pound Ridge This Weekend
- 5 Pound Ridge Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms