POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge this week:
- A Level 3 sex offender who police say violated his probation by moving into Pound Ridge without notifying them is being held at Putnam County Correctional Facility until a probation hearing is scheduled.
- The body of a 40-year-old man was found in a burning car at the Purdys train station in North Salem on Sunday evening, according to multiple news reports.
- Briggs Sgaglio, a Pound Ridge resident, was named to the fall 2013 Dean's List at SUNY Buffalo State.
- Winter storm Pax, translated as Peace in Latin, was anything but peaceful as it blew into Westchester County with high winds and heavy snow beginning early Thursday morning.
- 1 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended
- 4 Wet Weather Returning To Pound Ridge
- 5 Pound Ridge Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms