POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge this week:
- A Level 3 sex offender who police say violated his probation by moving into Pound Ridge without notifying them is being held at Putnam County Correctional Facility until a probation hearing is scheduled.
- The body of a 40-year-old man was found in a burning car at the Purdys train station in North Salem on Sunday evening, according to multiple news reports.
- Briggs Sgaglio, a Pound Ridge resident, was named to the fall 2013 Dean's List at SUNY Buffalo State.
- Winter storm Pax, translated as Peace in Latin, was anything but peaceful as it blew into Westchester County with high winds and heavy snow beginning early Thursday morning.
- 1 Brothers Sentenced In Robbery Spree That Included Pound Ridge
- 2 Group Hits $2.5M Fundraising Goal For Bedford Playhouse Overhaul
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Pound Ridge
- 4 Pound Ridge Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 5 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways