POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge last week:
- Pound Ridge resident Sebastian Bates was one of 13 students from St. Luke's in New Canaan to be inducted into the Cum Laude Society.
- Videos posted to YouTube by Sam Hollander show a galloping horse heading northbound near the Exit 6 interchange with Route 35 in Katonah.
- The federal monitor overseeing the 2009 affordable housing settlement will conduct another test on behalf of Westchester looking for exclusionary zoning in its communities, which county Board of Legislators Chairman Michael Kaplowitz (D–Somers) said is the “logjam break that we have been waiting for.”
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 National Weather Service: Pound Ridge's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 4 Mount Kisco Medical Group Partners With Mount Sinai Health System
- 5 Accident Closes Southbound Saw Mill River Parkway